Join us at the Transcona Legion as we
start the Celebrations for Canada Day
9 am – 11:30am
(Rain or Shine)
117 Regent Ave. E.
Tickets at the door
Adults’ $5.00 ea. (over 10yrs)
Kids’ 4-10yrs $3.00 ea.
Kids’ under 3yrs free
Small fee for 2nd’s
The Branch will be closed after the Breakfast.
Join us down at the Square. You may get a chance to see
our Colour Party perform.
We are looking for drivers to help take our delegates to and from the convention.
Requirement-Valid driver’s License.
The starting point for this will be at our Branch.
Hours we need drivers are from 10 am -3 pm and 4 pm -midnight.
We have a signup sheet posted on the bulletin board across from the Bar.
Convention takes place Aug 25-29th at the Convention Centre.
We are looking for 30 volunteers to be scrutineers August 27th and 28th.
Transportation will be provided from the Legion to and from the Convention Centre for both days.
You do not have to be a Legion member to volunteer.
Good manual dexterity is essential as you will be counting many ballots over the two-day period.
Lunch will be provided as well as the Volunteer T-shirt. When you respond we will need the
size for the t-shirt.
If you are interested please contact either:
Kim Adams: email@example.com
Joan Marion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Scrutineer
OR leave your name and phone number in a sealed envelope at the bar.
Attention: Kim Adams Re: Scrutineer.
• Applicant must be 18+ and possess the Serve It Safe Certificate.
• Casual Part Time approximately 1-3 shifts per week
• Hours are Monday-Saturday afternoon/evenings
• Some extensions of the time may occur-and some special events
• Duties include but not limited to open and close cash, inventory control
• Serving customers in a friendly responsible manner. Cleaning and general
• Club room care. Must be physically able to lift beer cases.
• Transcona resident an asset all will be considered.
• Membership to Legion not a Requirement.
• Drop off resume/application to the Branch 117 Regent Av E
Monday-Friday after 2 pm Saturdays after 1 pm
• Interview Required
• Cutoff date July 07,2018