• Applicant must be 18+ and possess the Serve It Safe Certificate.
• Casual Part Time approximately 1-3 shifts per week
• Hours are Monday-Saturday afternoon/evenings
• Some extensions of the time may occur-and some special events
• Duties include but not limited to open and close cash, inventory control
• Serving customers in a friendly responsible manner. Cleaning and general
• Club room care. Must be physically able to lift beer cases.
• Transcona resident an asset all will be considered.
• Membership to Legion not a Requirement.
• Drop off resume/application to the Branch 117 Regent Av E
Monday-Friday after 2 pm Saturdays after 1 pm
• Interview Required
• Cutoff date July 07,2018
Calista Hiebert from Joseph Teres School in winning 3rd place
for her entry in our Branch’s Primary Colour Poster and Literary Contest
for Remembrance Day. The certificate was presented to Calista May 29th
by President Sharon Mortimer and President of Ladies Auxiliary Celeste West.
Sorry this Event is sold out
Sunday June 24 , 2018
Doors Open at 2:00pm – Dinner serviced at 5:00pm
Tickets – $15.00 (only 100 available)
tickets available at the bar starting May 22, 2018
WELCOME NEIGHBOURS!! PANCAKE BREAKFAST
18th ANNUAL Transcona Legion #7
117 Regent Ave. E.
Along with Smitty’s on Regent Ave
Continue the tradition – JOIN US!!
Saturday June 2 , 2018
8 am – 10:30 am (Rain or Shine)
Adults’ $5.00 ea. (over 10yrs)
Kids’ 4-10yrs $3.00 ea.
Kids’ under 3yrs free
Small fee for 2nd’s
We are looking to feature, in a published format, Veterans from our community who have served in both past/present conflicts.
Please provide a photo of the Veteran (s) and a brief story about them, their careers, when, where and in what
capacity they served along with your contact information that would be greatly appreciated.
The informaton can be emailed to the Branch7@shaw.ca Attention Donna Publicity.
Drop it off in an envelope to attn: Donna at our Branch at 117 Regent Av E any time after 2 pm during the week
and 1 pm on Saturday.
You can also mail the information to:
PO Box 62005
Transcona Postal Station
104 Regent Avenue East
ATTN Donna -Publicity